Let’s get together for a night of cocktails, canapes and fun to judge the worst domestic violence deniers. The nominator of each winning quote is awarded a Gowland.
The Gowlands for “The Best” Nominations are invited for the following categories:
- Excellence in domestic violence awareness.
- Acts of Resistance; that recognise acts of survivors’ strength.*
The Gowlands for “The Worst” Domestic Violence Deniers*
Nominate a person who has made a remark that left you fuming! Choose which category you think they fit into & let loose. Categories include:
- Worst Survivor/Victim Blaming Statement.
- Most Trivial or Patronising Remark about domestic violence.
- Worst Apologist-most outrageous remark made by a 3rd party apologising for act/s of domestic violence.
- Most Inaccurate Statement about Domestic Violence.
- Register your interest by making a nomination
Nominations opened July 1, 2016. Submit your nominations online by clicking on the button below or simply email them to: email@example.comMake your nomination
*All entries must be de-identified.